Welcome to City People’s Garden Store
Locally owned and operated since 1988, City People’s Garden Store has plants and garden supplies for every season and a gift shop full of fun items. The outdoor nursery is full with new plants arriving each week by the truckload including blooming perennials, native plants, drought tolerant shrubs, herbs, and lots of organic vegetable starts.
Inside, you can always find fun, whimsical, and practical gifts for everyone, and fresh houseplants to green up any dwelling.
So Much to See:
- Annuals, perennials, trees, shrubs, ground covers, roses, ferns, vines, aquatic plants
- Organic herbs and vegetable starts
- Houseplants and orchids, small cactus and succulents
- Bulbs and seeds
- Organic fertilizers, soils, and amendments
- Quality garden tools
- Garden furniture and statuary
- High-fired earthenware containers
- Fine and fun gifts for home and body
- Cards and stationery
City People’s Garden Store has made the pledge to stop selling any of the invasive plants or noxious weeds that appear on King County’s Noxious Weed and Plants of Concern lists. Read the Press Release! Although we have always tried to be careful, a closer look at the list suggested we could do even more. We are proud to be the first nursery in King County to take this step, and very likely the first in the state. We have also decided to stop selling all cultivars of English Ivy (Hedera helix). Not all are on the King County list, but all are being watched and considered by the Noxious Weed Control group. We thought it best to keep all ivies out. Please let us help you find a substitute.