Welcome to City People’s Garden Store
Open 7 days a week all year long, City People’s Garden Store has plants and garden supplies for every season and a gift shop full of fun items. This month, find giant hydrangea blooms and flowering perennials and annuals for every spot in your yard or home, plus organic vegetable starts and herbs.
New shipments filled with fresh plants arrive daily.
Inside, you can always find fun, whimsical, and practical gifts, and furniture too. And we have a great selection of houseplants and orchids to green up your indoor landscape as well.
This year marks our 25th year in business! Throughout the year look for 25% off sales, and thank you Seattle for 25 great years of gardening and growing!
So Much to See:
- Annuals, perennials, trees, shrubs, groundcovers, roses, ferns, vines, aquatic plants
- Herbs and vegetables
- Houseplants and orchids, small cactus and succulents
- Bulbs and seeds
- Organic fertilizers, soils, and amendments
- Quality garden tools
- Garden furniture and statuary
- High-fired earthenware containers
- Fine and fun gifts for home and body
- Gardening books
For rich, healthy soil in the growing season, add a layer of compost any time of year. Compost contains organic matter, nutrients, microbes, and trace minerals to improve the health and fertility of your soil.
Spread it around as a mulch to make your garden beds look neat and clean.