Welcome to City People’s Garden Store
Locally owned and operated since 1988, City People’s Garden Store has plants and garden supplies for every season and a gift shop full of fun items.
Our outdoor nursery is still filled with perennials, trees, shrubs (including these blooming hydrangeas, left), and an array of plants for beautiful autumn containers, all 30% off. We have racks of colorful annuals as well including winter violas, chrysanthemums, and decorative cabbages and kales.
Inside, you can find fun, whimsical, and practical gifts for everyone, and fresh houseplants to green up any dwelling. We have seasonal decor for the holidays coming up and small furniture, now on sale, and we will soon be filling the store with holiday merchandise.
So Much to See:
- Outdoor plants – perennials, trees, shrubs, ground covers
ferns, vines (now 30% off)
- High-fired earthenware containers and terra cotta pots (now 25% off)
- Garden furniture and statuary (now 30-50% off)
- Organic fertilizers, soils, and amendments (select items 30-60% off)
- Quality garden tools (select items 30% off)
- Organic herbs and vegetable starts
- Houseplants, small cactus, and succulents
- Bulbs and seeds
- Fine and fun gifts for home and body
- Cards and stationery
City People’s Garden Store has been an incredible place to work for so many, under the direction of Steve Magley. Steve was hired as the store manager in 1988 and become an owner in 1990.
Steve’s generosity, kindness, humor, caring, as well as his commitment to community has made the store a huge success and a beloved business. He has created a loving culture among the staff who all feel like family. Thank you Steve!