Welcome to City People’s Garden Store
Open 7 days a week all year long, City People’s Garden Store has plants and garden supplies for every season and a gift shop full of fun items.
The outdoor nursery is filling back up with live plants beginning with bare root fruit trees. Meanwhile, the indoor nursery and racks are full of beautiful evergreen shrubs, perennials, and colorful annuals like cyclamen, pansies, and primroses (left).
Inside, you can always find fun, whimsical, and practical gifts, and furniture too. And we have a great selection of houseplants and orchids to green up your indoor landscape as well.
So Much to See:
- Annuals, perennials, trees, shrubs, groundcovers, roses, ferns, vines, aquatic plants
- Herbs and vegetables
- Houseplants and orchids, small cactus and succulents
- Bulbs and seeds
- Organic fertilizers, soils, and amendments
- Quality garden tools
- Garden furniture and statuary
- High-fired earthenware containers
- Fine and fun gifts for home and body
- Gardening books
For rich, healthy soil in the growing season, add a layer of compost any time of year. Compost contains organic matter, nutrients, microbes, and trace minerals to improve the health and fertility of your soil.
Spread it around as a mulch to make your garden beds look neat and clean.