Welcome to City People’s Garden Store
Locally owned and operated since 1988, City People’s Garden Store has plants and garden supplies for every season and a gift shop full of fun items.
Inside, you can find fun, whimsical and practical gifts for everyone, and fresh houseplants to green up any dwelling. We have seasonal decor for the holidays and sales on almost all of our non holiday merchandise. We were preparing for the store to close December 31st, but now may have another year at this site! Read more.
So Much to See:
- Outdoor plants – perennials, trees, shrubs, ground covers
ferns, vines (now 30% off)
- High-fired earthenware containers and terra cotta pots (now 25% off)
- Garden furniture and statuary (now 30-50% off)
- Organic fertilizers, soils, and amendments (20-60% off)
- Quality garden tools (20-30% off)
- Organic herbs and vegetable starts
- Houseplants, small cactus, and succulents
- Bulbs and seeds (50% off excluding holiday bulbs)
- Fine and fun gifts for home and body (20% off excluding holiday merchandise)
- Cards and stationery (20% off excluding holiday merchandise)
City People’s Garden Store has been an incredible place to work for so many, under the direction of Steve Magley. Steve was hired as the store manager in 1988 and become an owner in 1990.
Steve’s generosity, kindness, humor, caring, as well as his commitment to community has made the store a huge success and a beloved business. He has created a loving culture among the staff who all feel like family. Thank you Steve!